Saturday, September 6, 2008

One Year Old Cake

So last night was my one year wedding anniversary and of course came the eating of the one year old freezer cake. So far so good, no freezer burn, no bad smell, maybe this will not be to bad.

So we cut into the cake. It was to be a yellow cake but it is chocolate! Then if you look closely the color is a little off. We smell it! i say no to eating it. You know when you find that container in the back of the reflector and you open it and quickly close it again because the smell is going to make you sick, that is about what the cake smelled like on the inside. Yes, it was that scary! The "other half" puts a bite on a fork and feeds it to me. Before you go all sweet on me, it was so I would eat it! He put a bite in his mouth. He ate it but i could not stomach the food.

Why!!! Why would you!??! The truth is no matter how much they tell you to kept the top of the cake, don't! Just sever it to your guests and on your one year, if you want to be all sweet and gay then go to a bakery and have them make a small cake just like the one you had one year ago and eat that. It will be a lot better!

2 comments:

Outdoorsy Girl said...

Mmmmm. How appetizing!

I agree! I nearly gagged on my one year old wedding cake. It tasted like the freezer and everything in it. Ugh!

Pip said...

We told you so!!!