Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Best Beef Stew EVER!!!!

Hi, I’m Cooking Monster and I have an addiction.


I LOVE Pioneer Woman’s blog. If you have not been, GO!

I have to go every day (if not more than once a day)

I laugh and cry with her life. I read her home schooling section and think about doing it in my mind. I look through her Photo section and wish I could take photos like that. (Thank god I don’t have to, that is my brother’s job). I get ideas from her home and garden section.

Then you get to the cooking section.

I can not stop cook from it!

Not a single recipe is bad. And oh my god the cinnamon rolls and I don’t like them. (I know the husband is working on my issues).

I typical stick to the baking, it is what I do best!

However I branched out the other day and found the best beef stew! It has beer in it. How can it be bad!

Just try it!

The Best Beef Stew ever.

No comments: