Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Old favorite, only new and improved

I have a Candy Dish at my desk. I have had it there for years, but since the move to a larger office I ask for donations. I’m sorry but going from an office of 5 to an office of 60 makes a difference. Most give money and then I go and buy the candy. You learn what people like and what they don’t. (I have found that M&Ms are always good!)


I have one co-worker that just brings me candy. Which I have to say is nice.

Anyway, after lunch she brought me….


“How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie roll pop?”

I love that old ad, but I digress.

You have Cherry…


Grape…

Orange…

Chocolate…

Raspberry…


And Pomegranate?????


Sorry, when did Pomegranate become a flavor?

I know I have not bought Tootsie Pops in a while but still, when? What? 

Sorry, this has throw off my whole day.



P.S. it taste really good!

No comments: